So, why are Corsair Marine’s trimarans so popular? Well, you can:
- Fold the floats (amas) in minutes.
- Lower the mast by yourself (no need to wait for heavy lifting equipment).
- Store your Corsair in a monohull’s berth or on a trailer on the hard (reducing/eliminating storage and maintenance costs)
- Drive the boat (at 60 mph) to where you really want to enjoy your sailing (at up to 20+ knots!).
- Enjoy an amazing day, weekend, week or month cruising with the family.
- Sail in those longer, more testing, regattas. Compete strongly and complete easily. Pack up the Corsair on the trailer. Drive home. And then enjoy a well earned beer while the slower boats are still finishing!